Dubai is an extremely fascinating combination of nature and man-made miracles, which makes it one of the most sought after holiday destinations. Be it a desert Safari in an endless Sand spread, the joy of enjoying a beach or dining in a luxury skyscraper, Dubai has it all. It gives a plethora of choice depending on one’s idea to chill out or party hard. Talking about parties, New Year is just around the corner and everyone is busy making the best plans to make it memorable. So, here we are, with few very exciting suggestions to make your new eve truly memorable.
1. The stunning Burj Khalifa Fireworks – It may sound very mainstream but the gathering around the iconic Burj Khalifa to experience the magnificent firework is really something extraordinary. People from far and wide, come to have a final countdown Experience. However, apart from the glam and glitter of the firework experience the light and water show that happens at midnight is the cherry on the cake. The vibrant energy is worth an experience.
2. New Year Desert Safari in Dubai – The weather in December is extremely pleasant to enjoy the beauty of dessert. The city is primarily a dessert and spending your New year in one of these vast stretches would be a fun thing to do. There are plenty of activities for your indulgence. Enjoy an adventurous desert safari, go on a bumpy camel ride, Plan a barbeque with friends and family, Book a package and spend a night clubbed with food, drinks, and entertainment. Cut your favorite cake and raise a toast to welcome the New Year with your favorite people. Pack your picnic bags and GET EXCITED already!
3. New Year’s Eve Dinner Cruise – Planning something fancy? Who would ever hate to go on a Cruise for a lovely dinner party? Get ready to experience an exotic spread curated by the chefs from across the world accompanied by some exotic beverages. The crew of Champion’s yacht is definitely known for their exceptional hospitality and they surely will make suggestions to enhance your experience with them. To book with them Click here:
4. Picnic at the beach – Want to keep it low key and fun? A picnic is always a good idea. Company is what makes the occasions a lifetime experience. Pick your best buddies, and head to one of your favorite public beaches at Jumeirah and Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR). Don’t forget to pack your picnic bags with your comfy mats, delicious munchies, and some refreshing beverages to sip on. Welcome a brand new year with lots of laughter, food, fun, and loved ones. If you don’t want to miss this, go early and block your space to avoid the last min hassle. Thank us later.
5. The Zero Gravity New Year’s Eve Party 2020 Dubai – Which City doesn’t have a bunch of party enthusiasts. Zero Gravity will be the ultimate party destination for all those there who want to welcome the New Year with full zeal and some killer dance moves. The Al Fresco beach club will be the Center of attraction this New Year’s Eve, with different zones offering alternative themes like the Helter Skelter, Ritual and Supernatural. DJs Jax Jones and Jonas Blue will be there to for this year’s edition. To know more
6. Game night at the Yacht – Are you someone who wants to quietly sit with closed ones and enjoy an interesting game of cards. What about doing it on an Yacht, it certainly would be more fun. Right? Choose your favorite food, drinks and a quiet corner on the yacht and plan a few interesting games. Friendly banter, food and drinks are going to make your game night truly special. Its definitely a win-win option.
7. Theme party at the yacht – If you want to give an interesting twist to your private New Year Yacht Party, plan a theme. It could be from your favorite movie or era and people could be dressed according to that. The music and food could also be adjusted as part of the theme. I bet, people are going to love the experience and you are going to get a gallery full of interesting photos to look back on. If I had to do one, I would pick “Pirates of the Caribbean”. After all who is the most charming pirate ever.
8. Private get together at Yacht – Are you in the splurge mode? If you want your party to be the talk of the town until the next New Year, there is nothing fancier than a private yacht party for your friends and family. Partying amidst the sound of waves and smell of the sea certainly would be a rejuvenating experience, topped with food and drinks curated by culinary geniuses. Good music sets the right tone for sure and the Champion yacht can certainly help you with some well-curated groovy playlist and a Dj at your service. Rest assured about the amazing services.To book packages Contact Us.
9. Yacht Adventure – Are you a sucker for water sports? Then planning a day dipped in the water should be part of your plan. Book a package and get numerous options around water sports. Snorkeling, Sea diving, Fishing etc. are some of the options. The yacht management takes care of the equipment, trainers, transitions etc. You just have to put on your favorite swimsuit and dive. It already sounds like fun!!
10. Island hopping- Who said Yachting is to stay put in the same set-up. You can add a twist and make it more exploratory. You can opt for packages and go around Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab, and Dubai Marina and cover the key spots. Halt to chill at the Jumeirah beach, get a quick Photo-shoot done at Burj Al Arab or stare at the stunning architecture of Dubai Marina. Another interesting thing to visit on your tour would be World islands, which is a collection of man-made islands shaped into the continents of the world. Last but not least, For the lovers of “All things old” Dubai creek is a must-visit.